Friday 29 December 2017

#14

I was downstairs in the lounge room on my laptop when I heard this loud and deafening sound, I was certain there was a car accident. I walked outside to see that there was indeed an accident and the car had flipped on its side in the middle of the road. It's probably the most shocking thing I've witnessed this year and it happened right in front of my house. I saw the driver crawl out of the car uninjured and I quickly went inside to call the ambulance. Within a few minutes, the police, ambulances and fire brigade came to inspect. The scene looked like a mess. My street was blocked in cases of an emergency and everything was dispersed within the hour. Nobody knows what caused the accident, but speeding definitely played a part for it to be flipped on its side.

There are a lot of crazy drivers out there. Always take care on the roads. Even if you're a safe driver, somebody else's negligence could put yourself in danger.